20203Re: [PostCardMailArt] Advice needed please.

  • vickieh122
    Jan 1, 2013
      Drop the feed dogs and put on your darning foot and follow the lines.Practice practice practice.Not much else.Go slow and play until you find a stitch you like.

      Sent from Samsung tablet

      Maureen Curlewis <broomegal@...> wrote:

      Like you Deb,I have redwork patterns for Emb. machine, but would like to know HOW to tackle"freehand" redwork.
      NOT being a FME or even a decent quilter, I don't know where to start.
      Somehow I feel a darning foot may be the starting point.

      Maureen

      MaureenC