1Hello to All My Friends.. All to Read

  • deb
    Sep 17, 2008
      Hi All,
      Its so nice to see all the names here. Avril... I will try to spell
      your name correctly. I am sorry that I have misspelled it for so
      long. I wrote u a clever explanation but it was in the middle of the
      BIG BOOT so I dont know if u got it or not. I had a wonderful Aunt
      Arvilla. I think that might have been some of my problem writing ur
      name. And .........i cant spell with beans.

      Glad to be in this group. Sue, thank you for asking me to join. And
      how come your crown is prettier than the rest of ours? hehehehe
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic