      From: Nancy Goodman <nhepgood@...>
      To: "PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com" <PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [PostCardMailArt] Nancy G - your double layer binding tips

      Not sure what happened.  Did you start with trying a one flange border?  Two can get tricky depending on the bulk of the fabric.  The other thing I do is steam iron the flange so it's not going to move or change shape on me while sewing. Sometimes I sew the flange on before I iron it to the pelex.  Another tip, make sure your edges are very crisp.  Sometimes I start my card as a 5 x 7, do all the art work and then cut it down to 4 x 6.  This gives a very crisp edge.  Hope this helps.  Believe me if I can do it, it's not that hard.

      Nancy G.

      Nancy Goodman