15743To Sue

  • Tom and Melody
    Mar 30, 2012
      Hip, hip horray! Your strawberry label card arrived in the mail today. Ironically, we had just returned from SUN Harvest, where they sell fresh orange juice and fresh local strawberries. Beautiful deep red ones like yours. The whole card is great, and it looks like your strawberry fingerprints are all over the back where your message is written. So cool. Love the orange stamp. I just bought a quart of fresh strawberry-orange juice. Yum. Slurp. Thanks for your terrific card. Happy Melody from FL
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic