13065Re: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Winner of the September Lottery is......

    Oct 2, 2011
      You want to do a recount??  :-? thinking I'm cool.

      :D big grin

      From: Nancie <sewnancie@...>
      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, 2 October 2011 11:24 PM
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: Winner of the September Lottery is......

      Oh my, I see now that you're right! I had glanced at the "last modified" date and they seemed to be in date order. I guess I didn't look close enough; my bad! Oh well, Maureen was 4th in line, one way of another, and she won.

      (This job of Winner is harder than it looks! LOL)

      --Nancie V in Austin TX

      Kim wrote:
      LOL....The PCs are in alphabetical order not order of entry submission,

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic