      From: iamwraez <wraez@...>
      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 3:27:15 PM
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Happy New Year! Quilting Arts Fiber postcard contest

      Hi Ladies,

      Today is the first day of an exciting New Year!  What wonderful postcards will we be creating and sharing with each other?  New tips, techniques, and more?

      I received an email from Quilting Arts Magazine, they are having a Fiber Postcard Valentine Contest, entry deadline is January 15th.  The link was too long to post here, and I can't find a reference to the contest on their magazine website.

      If anyone is interested in possibly entering their contest and would like me to forward the email, I will be happy to do it.  Just contact me 'off group' by sending me a personal email with 'contest' in the subject line.  I will then forward it to you.

      Looking forward to a positive, encouraging, exciting and wonderful year with all of you!

      warm quilt hugs, sue

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic