1291Re: [PostCardMailArt] Happy New Year! Quilting Arts Fiber postcard contest

  • Tom & Melody DeGraziano
    Jan 1, 2009
      If you google in Fiber Postcard Valentine Contest     , the site for the contest comes right up!
      On Jan 1, 2009, at 4:27 PM, iamwraez wrote:

      Hi Ladies,

      Today is the first day of an exciting New Year!  What wonderful postcards will we be creating and sharing with each other?  New tips, techniques, and more?

      I received an email from Quilting Arts Magazine, they are having a Fiber Postcard Valentine Contest, entry deadline is January 15th.  The link was too long to post here, and I can't find a reference to the contest on their magazine website.

      If anyone is interested in possibly entering their contest and would like me to forward the email, I will be happy to do it.  Just contact me 'off group' by sending me a personal email with 'contest' in the subject line.  I will then forward it to you.

      Looking forward to a positive, encouraging, exciting and wonderful year with all of you!

      warm quilt hugs, sue

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic