12848Re: [PostCardMailArt] August lottery reminder ...

    Sep 1, 2011
      There are times, where I HATE being "AHEAD" of you.
      "pick me! Pick me"

      From: Sue Balchak <wraez@...>
      To: postcardmailart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 1 September 2011 11:53 AM
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] August lottery reminder ...

      Hi,  Just a quick reminder that August Lottery PC photos are due in the next several hours.

      I've entered my name and posted my photo too.

      Hmmm, Mary Schaeffer was last month's winner but she may not be thinking of drawing a name for this month.

      Anyone who is NOT participating want to draw the winning name?  How about first thing Thursday morning?

      Let me know, thank you.