Re: [PTM] NAME ONE QUALITY OF A 'POSITIVE PERSON'

  • mukul chaudhri
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 12, 2006
      vision
      Mukul

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [PTM] NAME ONE QUALITY OF A 'POSITIVE PERSON'

      COMPASSION

      Best Wishes & Regards.

      Bhushan.

      Mukul Chaudhri <mukulchaudhri@ gmail.com> wrote:
      DETERMINATION
      On 11/11/06, mukul chaudhri <mukulchaudhri@ gmail.com> wrote:
      Shuklaji,

      I always thank GOD for all my assets which include all my wellwishers, friends', relatives etc.And,of course,you are among top rankers.

      Thanking You once again,

      Date: 11/09/06 22:54:44

      TIME MANAGEMENT

      I have learnt this quality of time management from our Guru Bhai Mr.Mukul Chaudhri .
      3-4 years back on Holi we met and made exchange of thoughts. During conversation with
      Mr. Mukul I came to know  about his daily morning meditation , walk and other day planning
      before 9.00 a.m. and start for his office before 9.30 . during those days I daily use to play
      Lawn Tennis between 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m . I was unable to take out my time for office before
      10.30 a.m.
      Now after meeting him I had joined his MEDITATION evening course Saturday for some week.
      Before that I have done Basic & DSN Course (Art Of Living ). But combination of above gave
      me Good LINE & LENGTH of working . After BABA RAMDEV early morning 4.30 to 7.30
      last year has changed my life. Now I am daily enjoying by DOING YOGA, MEDITATION &
      PADMA SADHNA of my three respected GURUs between any time 5.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. ,
      whenever I naturally arise around Sun Rise.
      OFFICE MANAGEMENT
      I was secondly again impressed by our Management Guru Mr. Mukul Chaudhri when I went to
      his Office/Shop at 80 Feet Road. I saw a computer and Printer was installed in such a nice way
      in Shelf and accounting of every customer & Stocks were under Finger Tips of his staff who do
      not hesitate in giving READY DELIVERY BILLS as well as old outstanding statement in just
      small and economical size of Computer Stationery. I was surprised to know about the knowledge
      and frequent working even on LAP TOP for display ,demonstration, Mails & updates.
      He may not be knowing how I have grasped these two qualities from him and now I am converting
      my these two weakness into STRENGTHS by managing myself before 9.00 a.m. and performing
      in office in best possible way in every 3 hours slott 9-12, 12-3, 3-6 and then I use to go for my
      Part Time MBA course between 6-9 p.m. at least 3 days out 5 days per week at CSJM Univ.Knp.
      Hope we all are doing MEDITATION ,YOGA and FITNESS as well as Knowledge Upgradation.
      Dr. Rajesh Kumar Garg (09336845347)
      Message 46 of 46 , Dec 4, 2006
        Dear All,

        The below statement is wrong upto certain extent.

        As a software professional, we always think negative but work with positive attitude. As a result - all the communication industries are booming and we are connecting more and more with the latest technologies.

        So, always remember, the negative thinking provides a better future, if you think in positive way.

        Thanks
        Satyendra