- For my 8/5 radio program I discuss 20 simple ways to add happiness to your life right now. The show airs 8/4 at 10 am EDT and repeats 8/6 at 6 pm EDT on WRHC-FM streaming live at www.radioharborcoun try.org . The 30 minute mp3 podcast of the show can be downloaded right now by going to http://radio. mikecortson. com . Listen, learn and enjoy.Dr Mike
- Of course, it is a state of the mind.. but just how do we go about creating it?
- My latest radio show features my interview with life coach and consultant Ananda McIntosh on maximizing the Law of Attraction. She shares with us her philosophy and techniques for continued success and happiness. This show airs 11-4 at 10 am EDT on WRHC-FM streaming live at www.radioharborcountry.org . The show is available for free mp3 podcast download by going to my web site http://mikecortson.com and clicking on the podcast download link. All of my past shows and more are available for free download! Keep smiling!Kind regards,
- Happiness is not a matter of good fortune or worldly possessions.It's a mental attitude.It comes from appreciating what we have, instead of being miserable about what we don't have.It's so simple-yet so hard for the human mind to comprehend.- Bits & Pieces
- "Like a little child who can enjoy almost anything as his toys,
from a simple sling shot, a stone,
marbles or a tin can
we can still be happy in some simple celebration in life.
But as we get older, we forgot on how to be happy,
we thought that happiness is going to other places...
Watch the world cup
and also we don't know now how to pray.
During childhood, our prayer is as simple and as fulfilling
as "Angel of God, my guardian dear,
to whom God's love entrusts me here....
or a Thank You.
But as we get older, our prayers actually are not sincere prayers
but it is always asking.... ,
asking for more wealth
which could be a form of selfishness. ..
So we can learn from the simple mardi gras celebration
that a child like faith can make us happy in life
and there is no need to ask others again
as to why they dance on the street~Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
* in honor of the mardi gras celebration for the Child Jesus,
celebrated few weeks after Christmas/gubantessomeone edited the previous article and this is the result, a better version with a better title... :)