Next General Elections in India

  • ASHOK GHAI
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012

    God Gave the Prophecies to Guide the Indians:

    Whom to Vote For in Next General Elections

    Famous scientist Sir Isaac Newton had written:

    God gave the prophecies, not to gratify men's curiosity by enabling them to foreknow things, but that after they were fulfilled they might be interpreted by the event, and His own providence, not the interpreter's, be thereby manifested to the world.”

    Here, the use of word – providence- is important. It has several meanings e.g. what has been provided/ told to us by God, or what His vidhaan for the mankind is.  It means that the God sometimes Himself gives powers to certain individuals to prophecy in order to tell the people what are His plans for the future; what He wants us to do.

    It is also written in Bible: 'I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh and your sons and daughters will prophesy'.

    At present, Indians are groping in dark about their country’s political future. Therefore, God has given in an ancient scripture – KALKI PURAN- proper guidance to us Indians regarding what are His plans for our political future and what is required from us to do.

    An article published by a Hindi newspaper on this topic is attached. Any query in this regard would be gladly answered by our study-group.

                                                                                KALKI VICHAR MANCH

  • Adhivarahan Krishnamachari
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      May be an English version will be appreciated

      Cheers    Adhivarahan K

      [Attachment(s) from ASHOK GHAI included below]

      --
      Cheers      Adhivarahan K