Fw: Have a seat, relax.....By Mr.Rajesh Bhatnagar

  • mukul chaudhri
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24 8:24 AM

      A Birth Certificate shows that we were born.
      A Death Certificate shows that we died.

      Pictures show that we live!

      Have a seat.
      Relax . . .
      and read this slowly.
      I Believe...
      That just because two people argue,

      It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
      And just because they don't argue,
      It doesn't mean they do love each other.
      I Believe...
      That we don't have to change friends if
      We understand that friends change.
      I Believe....
      That no matter how good a friend is,
      they're going to hurt you,
      every once in a while
      and you must forgive them for that.
      I Believe.....
      That true friendship continues to grow,
      even over the longest distance.
      Same goes for true love.
      I Believe...
      That you can do something in an instant
      That will give you heartache for life.
      I Believe....
      That it's taking me a long time
      To become the person I want to be.
      I Believe...
      That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words.

      It may be the last time you see them.
      I Believe....
      That you can keep going long after you think you can't.
      I Believe....
      That we are responsible for what
      We do, no matter how we feel.
      I Believe...
      That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
      I Believe....
      That heroes are the people
      who do what has to be done
      when it needs to be done,

      regardless of the consequences.
      I Believe....
      That my best friend and I

      can do anything or nothing
      and have the best time
      I Believe....
      That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're
      down will be the ones to help you get back up.
      I Believe...
      That sometimes when I'm angry
      I have the right to be angry, but that
      doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
      I Believe...
      That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
      And what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
      I Believe.....
      That it isn't always enough,
      to be forgiven by others.

      Sometimes, you have to learn
      to forgive yourself.
      I Believe...
      That no matter how bad
      your heart is broken,

      the world doesn't stop for your grief.
      I Believe....
      That our background and circumstances
      may have influenced who we are, but,
      we are responsible for who we become.
      I Believe...
      That you shouldn't be
      so eager to find out a secret.
      It could change your life forever.
      I Believe....
      Two people can look at the exact same
      Thing and see something totally different.
      I Believe...
      That your life can be changed
      in a matter of hours
      by people who don't even know you.
      I Believe...
      That even when you think
      you have no more to give,
      When a friend cries out to you,
      you will find the strength to help.
      I Believe...
      That credentials on the wall
      do not make you a decent human being.
      I Believe...
      That the people you care about
      most in life are taken from you too soon.
      I Believe...
      That you should send this to
      all of the people that you believe in.

      I just did.
      'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
      They just make the most of everything they have