Please Respect My Religion -

  • Arhata Osho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Religiousness, consciousness, spiritualness need no label for they are beyond the confines of all religions. The universe, god, existence, godliness has given each of us the spirit of the divine. The scriptures are in each heart.

      My friend, associate, and soul sister, Acharya S ranks as the leading female in dissecting falsehoods and myths from truths of the world's holy books. Enjoy...

      Please respect my religion! - YouTube*

      Arhata
      arhataosho.com