Re: [PTM] Meditation

  • Ravichandrran
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 6, 2012
      Yes I want the CD on Meditation

      From: amit sharma <amitkr_0021@...>
      To: "PositiveThinkingAndMeditation@yahoogroups.com" <PositiveThinkingAndMeditation@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [PTM] Meditation

      Hi, Urvi

      i have a cd on meditation ans if u want to have the same plz reply.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 23, 2012
        yes i want meditation cd

[...]

      • Karimunmiron Karimunmiron
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 12, 2013
          hello,
          I just showed up here and haven't read all of the comments or really familiarized myself with the community that is commenting here--so I could be repeating something and stating the obvious. II cannot emphasize enough how important going on<a href="http://meditationuk.blogspot.com/"> Meditation Blogs</a> a retreat will solidify meditation practice. It gave me a context for my practice to fall into which is the teachings of Buddha (Vipassana).
          i can recommend Bhavana Society in West Virginia and I've heard of a retreat in or near Joshua Tree, CA. They are free of charge. My experience at Bhavana Society impacted my meditation practice a hundred times over.
          with metta
        • Karimunmiron Karimunmiron
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 26, 2013
            Guided Meditation - What is it and How Does it Work?
            Guided meditation (occasionally called guided imagination meditation) is just "meditation with the assist of a direct". It's among the loosest ways to accede into a country of bass relaxation and interior stillness, and it's among the most herculean ways to decimate stress and effect confirming personal alters.
            What's it alike?
            Guided meditations are usually got with the assist of a meditation instructor, or by heeding to a entering.
            Your meditation draw testament ask you to model comfortably, or in a few causas, you peradventure asked to lie. You then heed to your channelize while they conduce you through a serial of relaxing visualisations. As you bit by bit loosen and become increasingly still, stress dissolves, and your brain becomes cleaner and clearer.
            While you're therein deeply relaxed frame of mind, your unconscious is hospitable positive hints, and your guide leave use this clock to take you along an interior journey that has designed to better one or a lot of facets of your animation. For example, a guided meditation might cost tailored toward personal empowerment and confident thinking. Another might centre emotional curative or spiritual evolution. You coulded be admitted a guided travel to unleash your entire potential, or you could choose Togolese Republic during a guided travel simply for the bold pleasure of feeling deeply deep relaxation.
            Learn More.......http://meditationuk.blogspot.com/
            http://relaxationmeditation.blogspot.com/
          • mukul chaudhri
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 17 10:08 AM