Good Morning

  • TIGGER
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2011
      GOOD MORNING, HAPPY TUESDAY, Got up at 3:10am, Turn on the Coffee Pot, Took my Shower, Washed the Pans, Clean the Stove, My blood sugar was 126, Had French Toast for Breakfast, Watching Early Morning News on Channel 9 KCRG,ABC on Mediacom
    • TIGGER
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2012
        GOOD MORNING, HAPPY FRIDAY, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, Went to bed at 10pm & Got up at 4am, Soaked the dishes, Made my queen size bed, Got my Sleep Apena Machine pack up for CarePro Home Medical, Took my shower, Turn on the tv to channel 9 KCRG, ABC on Mediacom, Turn on the Coffee Pot, Gave Snuggle "Cat" wet food for her, My blood sugar was 171, Had Crisp Rice Cereal, Turkey Sausage Links, Apple Juice for Breakfast