Why Do We Have Negative Thoughts?

  • Sanjaya
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 1:51 PM
      I think negative thoughts are a result of "labeling" bad experiences of your life as such. If we were to cease being emotionally attached to our thoughts and the outcome i think we could save ourselves a lot of stress. Meditation is one such tool to help us look objectively at our thoughts.  I explore this further in my blog:

      Separating Thought From Emotions

      Your feedback in appreciated.
    • santos das
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 1:05 AM

        Hello,
        Being in diamond age (sangam age or time after iron have just finished), we can't avoid negetive thoughts! Daily in our undertaking lot of negetive energy makes negetive thoughts. SInce we are in our KARMA activities daily negetive thoughts are arising and only way to get free (Mukti) from that by a successfull meditations. This is way we can vibrates lot of positive energy and could turn all negetive thoughts into positive thoughts.

        Omm Shanti!

        All the best
        Regards fr-
        Santos