I'd like to introduce myself

  • Jimi Lyn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
      My name is Jimi. I am a gemini. So what? Well that means sometimes I
      am a good girl busy being a single mom to 3 kids and other times I'm
      dying my hair blue and wearing one of my sets of fangs. I really don't
      know what to say, but I hope I am welcome here. Because of this
      dark/light battle I am in, I don't have many friends and don't fit in.
      Well I do until I let on that I love being into vampirism, etc. then I
      am shunned. I hope to get to know you all soon. Jimi
    • Johannes Viktorovich
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
        Greetings and welcome Jimi!

        Since you are from Michigan, I can understand how a mother of three
        can be a PTA quality person one minute and then a satanic outcast the
        next, once you've let the bats out of the cave so to speak. It is hard
        to find others who are accepting of your "light/dark" battle; each of
        us has it in our own way.

        Since I live in Hell A, I don't get the same reaction most of the
        time, but still get some very strange looks from people I don't know
        well. I am just more circumspect with whom I show/announce my darker
        side. It seems when some people see my coffin, fangs, closet of gothic
        clothes and acollection of black satin capes, I get either a
        "OOOOOOOOO, pretty!" or "OOOOOOOO, your a fuckin' wierdo!" Either way,
        I know who I am dealing with and if I will be dealing with them in the
        future!

        Keep on being who you are. You are just fine, exactly as you are. You
        are welcome here, so far as I am concerned!

        A fellow soldier in the battle of light/dark,

        Johannes from Los Angeles

        --- In hot_gothic_vampire_ladies@yahoogroups.com, "Jimi Lyn"
        <jimilynkokko@...> wrote:

        > My name is Jimi. I am a gemini. So what? Well that means sometimes I
        > am a good girl busy being a single mom to 3 kids and other times I'm
        > dying my hair blue and wearing one of my sets of fangs. I really don't
        > know what to say, but I hope I am welcome here. Because of this
        > dark/light battle I am in, I don't have many friends and don't fit in.
        > Well I do until I let on that I love being into vampirism, etc. then I
        > am shunned. I hope to get to know you all soon. Jimi

      • darkness3010
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
          <jimilynkokko@...> wrote:

          > My name is Jimi. I am a gemini. So what? Well that means sometimes
          > am a good girl busy being a single mom to 3 kids and other times I'm
          > dying my hair blue and wearing one of my sets of fangs. I really
          don't
          > know what to say, but I hope I am welcome here. Because of this
          > dark/light battle I am in, I don't have many friends and don't fit
          in.
          > Well I do until I let on that I love being into vampirism, etc. then
          > am shunned. I hope to get to know you all soon. Jimi

          we bid you a warm welcome, all are welcome here
        • neeraj_dtp
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
            I want to be your friend
          • darkness3010