We have used a Minnkota trolling motor on our 10 ft. Bote in the Sea of Cortez (Mexico), Puget Sound, various lakes and in Belize with no problems. It hasbsherryg
I use a Electric Paddle to get back and forth to the mooring with my 8 foot Porta. Bote. Works well even against the tidal current. . Sent from on email@example.com
I use a 45# MotorGuide on small lakes in Illinois and it moves my 10' PB along fine with two people even in 15-20 mph winds. From: "bbryer@...kevinb5050
- Jan 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.