Re: I finally placed an order for a new 14' green PB today

  • techmoose99
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi David,

      When you get your bote you can see how it would be sticking out of the
      back of your truck. It may or may not be a problem depending on how
      long your pickup bed is. Depending on where you live, if you have too
      much sticking out of the back you may have to flag the bote, put
      lighting on it if it's dark, or there may even be a maximum amount you
      can have hanging out the rear. You may find it's better to use
      something like Cabelas Canoe Carrier in combination with a crossbar on
      the cab of the truck.
      http://tinyurl.com/9adah

      Moose
    • Gerald Kronvall
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
        I have a brand new one very similar to that one for sale. It does not have the side wings.
        Send me an email if you are interested.

        Gerald

        dmmorris2011 <morridm@...> wrote:
        Thanks to everyone that replied to my questions about PBs! This yahoo
        group was very helpful.

        I finally made up my mind and ordered a 14' green PB today with the bow
        mount. Dealer said it would take 10-14 days to receive so can't wait
        for it to get here and catch some browns on the Little Red River.

        1st project will be to make a casting deck for it.

        I'm thinking about purchasing one of these so I can just put it in my
        truck bed http://www.hitches4less.com/deflecta-shield-hitch-hand-bed-
        extender.html. Anyone hear use a hitch hand before on their truck?

        Thanks,

        David

        Boating safety Boating supply Boating Gsi outdoors The great outdoors