Roof Top Carriers

  • JohnP1948
    Message 1 of 972 , Aug 1, 2001
      Any suggestions for purchasing a roof top carrier for a porta-bote ? Thule or Yakima or other ? Any Accessories needed ? Thanks, John Pollock
    • IAN
      Message 972 of 972 , May 19, 2011
        Hi. Have a look at the pictures I have posted at top of second page in the picture file. If you are looking for another idea re. porta dolly, it may be of some help.
        Ian Streten