Problems?

  • bufo1313
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2005
      The last post I find is december 25. Are we having problems or are
      all portaboters out for a cruise?
    • techmoose99
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2005
        I think everyone is out for a cruise.

        Moose

        --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "bufo1313" <fciofalo@e...> wrote:

        > The last post I find is december 25. Are we having problems or are
        > all portaboters out for a cruise?
      • Gary Felkner
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2005
          My bote is frozen to the side of my shed :(

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2005
            I wonder how the Porta Bote would work as a sled?

            Moose

            --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Felkner" <gfelkner@y...>

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2005
              Glad to hear some "boters" survived the holidays. We are also snowed
              in and things are so messy that I do not want to use the big boat.
              That means when the weather clears enough and I am finished clearing
              snow, we will use the portabote to do our fishing until it is not so
              muddy at the ramp. It is nice to have an easily packable boat for
              times like this!
            • Ken Bellerose
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 6, 2005
                Where are you located? Im in Boston and use the porta boat the same way. I can acually cod fish from the porta boat.

                Ken

                bufo1313 <fciofalo@...> wrote:

                Glad to hear some "boters" survived the holidays. We are also snowed
                in and things are so messy that I do not want to use the big boat.
                That means when the weather clears enough and I am finished clearing
                snow, we will use the portabote to do our fishing until it is not so
                muddy at the ramp. It is nice to have an easily packable boat for
                times like this!

                test'; ">

              • Gary Felkner
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 6, 2005
                  It slides very fast but the steering doesn't work too well. Hmmm,
                  maybe with the outboard.. :)

                  --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "techmoose99" <JDVDBRCNBTQC@s...>
                  wrote:

                  > I wonder how the Porta Bote would work as a sled?
                  >
                  > Moose
                  >
                  > --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Felkner" <gfelkner@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > My bote is frozen to the side of my shed :(
                  > >
                  > > --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "bufo1313" <fciofalo@e...>
                  wrote:

                  > > > The last post I find is december 25. Are we having problems
                  or
                  > are
                  > > > all portaboters out for a cruise?
                • Squires, Jimmy
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 6, 2005
                    Maybe order the sail kit with rudder!!!!!!!!!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 6, 2005
                      Now what you need to do is get a steering wheel and link it up to
                      two outrigger snowmobile skis out in front of the boat for steering.
                      Bike handle bars would work also. Don't forget to wax the bottom of
                      the boat and the skis. That would be cool! LOL.

                      --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "Squires, Jimmy" <j-squires@t...>