Porta-bote....

  • steverayhen
    Message 1 of 972 , Jun 13, 2000
      I have a 12' portabote excellent condition 12'
      with dolly and sailing package. I live on Vancouver
      island, BC Canada, near the Washington state border.
      Selling it for $650.00 US (firm).<br><br>For more info
      and a photo pls e mail me <br>stevec@...
    • IAN
      Message 972 of 972 , May 19, 2011
        Hi. Have a look at the pictures I have posted at top of second page in the picture file. If you are looking for another idea re. porta dolly, it may be of some help.
        Ian Streten