Replace seats?

  • ron_fuest
    Message 1 of 972 , Jun 1, 2001
      I've only seen pictures of the seats provided
      with the newer Porta-botes, and they appear to be an
      improvement over the older wooden seats with foam on top. Any
      one have experience with both types? Worth
      considering buying the new type? Will they fit without
      modification? If so, any idea of the cost?<br><br>Thanks....Ron
    • IAN
      Message 972 of 972 , May 19, 2011
        Hi. Have a look at the pictures I have posted at top of second page in the picture file. If you are looking for another idea re. porta dolly, it may be of some help.
        Ian Streten