Re: Night P-Boating! Need a light kit, H

  • ron_fuest
    Message 1 of 972 , Sep 1, 2000
      JP, these lights sound like the same ones I
      bought from Cabela's last year. I gave them the
      Armor-All treatment and they seem to be holding up well. I
      might mention that I had to add a small wooden block to
      the upper part of the clamp for the bow light to make
      it clamp securely and easily to the removable bow
      cover of the P-bote.<br><br>Ron
    • IAN
      Message 972 of 972 , May 19 2:27 PM
        Hi. Have a look at the pictures I have posted at top of second page in the picture file. If you are looking for another idea re. porta dolly, it may be of some help.
        Ian Streten