Re: The pins that hold the seat.

  • portabot
    Message 1 of 972 , May 1, 2001
      Thanks for contacting Porta-Bote.<br>The special
      stainless steel seat pins are $1.50 each. S&H is $1.32 for
      up to 12 pins. If in California, please add
      appropriate tax in your area (sorry).<br><br>We can't accept
      credit cards for amounts under $200. Just send a check
      Independence Ave.<br>Mountainview, CA 94043
    • IAN
      Message 972 of 972 , May 19, 2011
        Hi. Have a look at the pictures I have posted at top of second page in the picture file. If you are looking for another idea re. porta dolly, it may be of some help.
        Ian Streten