10' Porta-Bote for sale

  • tammy_staton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3 12:56 PM
      Is this boat in SW Florida still for sale? We are in central Florida
      and interested in purchasing a 10' or 12' Porta-Bote.
    • Daniel J. Herzig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5 10:47 AM
        Hello!

        Yes, the boat is still for sale. How can we help?

        Dan

        Is this boat in SW Florida still for sale? We are in central Florida
        and interested in purchasing a 10' or 12' Porta-Bote.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cnvilpu/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=eg
        roupweb/S=1705065791:HM/EXP=1073249793/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.
        com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=636008022>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links