Re: Fuel consumption estimate

  • rtre1979
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      Craig,

      I just started using my new Nissan 6hp on my 12 ft. Genesis IV.
      I've been through the ten hour break in period plus several days of
      fishing. I'm guesstimating about 20-25 hrs using various speeds. My
      tank still shows fairly full. This is one stingy motor. I'll let
      you know how many hours it takes for it to finally run low. If you
      get a tanks worth before I do, let me know what you find out. BTW
      the Nissan started on the second pull right out of the box. After
      the break in, the boat stepped up and onto a plane in seconds. Best
      day fishing so far: a mixed stringer of 19 fish. Mostly largemouth
      bass and a few crappie. I am one happy Portabote owner.

      Rick