Anyone bow fish off of there porta bote?

  • j_res1516
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013
      I have been trying to do the bow fishing thing on my porta-bote. I think it works great. I went on my first bow fishing trip in it. In this video I show me bow fishing off the bow of the portabote. No success, but it is definitely not the boats fault.

      http://youtu.be/mMNRG90oq0E

      Anyone else try bow fishing with the porta bote. Let me know if you have and if you have any suggestions. Thanks.