[California PortaBoters] Re: Porta deck

  • watersporty
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 2 4:11 PM
      Gerrie Practice what you preach. Youve never had a good answer here to anyones post or problem. Funny you are what you call others. We thought you left.

      He didnt refuse to sell anything! I rufused to buy a Boat or Motor from him. He sold me a New Transom. Maybe the first guy to ever buy a transom separately from him. No Returns and I knew that. Didnt care now I have a spare! Most were told to make it from Plywood! Great company and users group. You n Me will never be friends.

      Jack Sporty

      --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, Gerry Mitchell <gerrygm@...> wrote:

      > Well said, I was thinking the same thing when that individual said what he said.
      >
      > Personally, if I knew something was being ordered by someone that was modifying my product I would refuse to sell to them too. If you want to buy used from someone else and modify go ahead, but take portabote name off.
      >
      > I have followed your posts and at one point just deleted every message I got from this forum. And now weeks later your back with the same made up issues. I said it once and others have too. Write Porta Boat and keep it off the forum. Its trolling when you do that over and over. Your not making any fans or converts, but you are making it irritating to open messages. I am not sure what your agenda is: but its not for the betterment of our enjoyment of our boats.
      >  Hate to say it but quit being a dick...
      >
      > Gerry Mitchell

    • watersporty
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 2 7:52 PM
        Gary I was reffering to the Bimini top the first time I asked about specs and No specs. I wont buy under those conditions of Not knowing, Not seeing The quality, Just me and I am able to warn others about NO RETURNS. Thats all. These other complaints by Gerry or Herbert arent valid either. I at least have some mods that work well.

        They PB dont list any performance specs or top speeds of any boats. I know its 12 foot. How fast loaded with a 6hp motor? 7-8mph. Maybe we could eventually figure all this out!

        The Fact is a Good company would make all of it available to any PB user in hopes of better sales. That is unless you are ashamed of the results.

        Sporty