Re: Transom measurements

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 13 , May 11, 2013
      Hi Barb.
      Thank you for the pics that you uploaded.
      I'm having difficulty determining which way the transom goes on your boat.
      Could you perhaps shed some light on that for me?

      Thanks again
      Matt

      --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "Barb" <flyfisherwi@...> wrote:

      > Hi LPB
      > >
      > I took more pictures and measurements. Hope these help. The Aluminum is 1/4" thick. Hard to get the angles. Maybe if you make a model and fit it in the boat you will be pretty close.
      > If you need any other measurements let me know.

    • graef.ronald
      Message 2 of 13 , May 26, 2013
        I have a 2000 PB 12' Genesis IV. I purchased it with the Transom missing. I need measurements for the transom. I intent to make it out of plywood. I need the exact outside measurements and the thickness measurements. Help please.
        Thanks
        Ron