Re: Anchor setups for the Porta Bote

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19 2:54 AM
      Actually I bought one of these Coopers anchors. I think they are ideal for portabote in that they are light weight compared to the alternatives. They are an Australian made anchor but I think they sell overseas. Here is the link http://cooperanchors.com.au/

      Also I use tinny movers instead of the porta dolly. I have posted picks before for these but here is the link.
      I welded a couple of angle brackets on the bottom to hook under the black tubing on the portabote. They work quite well. Here is the link for those too http://www.bcf.com.au/online-store/products/Tinnie-Mover-Wheels-Pneumatic-Pair.aspx?pid=115293#Cross

      --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, a1colors <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone suggest pics for a good anchor setup. Does the Porta deck have that? Ive seen a couple good ones anyone have pics?
      >
      > Thanks PK
      >
      > P.S. I will try to stay out of your inbox!

    • a1colors
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19 9:02 AM
        Cheers to the Boys down under!! Matthew these are great answers and helpful.

        Thanks for your participation.

        Maybe some of the Grumps will back off in time!

        Paul