[California PortaBoters] Re: Civility

  • a1colors
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 18 2:51 PM
      Unbelievable. What a crock!

      I thought you left this site!!

      By the way Sandy is stating they will have transoms again!!

      3-4 weeks at $149 + S & H

      He gave me his word and said he will call me when they are in!

      Let me know if you cant get one, If PB says no or if you need help with strengthening contact me

      PK
    • portawilly
      Message 52 of 52 , May 4, 2013
        What does this have to do with fishing? Now your complaining about the transom
        flexing here and you said the flexing was ok in addressing Mr T-shirts Repair mod. That he
        was off base and what does he know about boats this and that. My transom had way too much flex and needed his mod which I must thank him for even though he was outed. Go Figure. A more stable transom is a good thing in any boat with a motor. Read the previous posts here and elsewhere as in my opinion many have had trouble with their transoms. Maybe you need to investigate boat construction and fishing so you have the knowledge needed to evaluate anything.

        Some of us seem to be under the opinion that it flexes way to much and needs help. That this flexing over and over may lead to the dreaded Cracked Transom. At least the alpha bote transom is metal, but I seem to ber hearing you saying it flexes a lot too?

        PWilly