Re: Looking for Porta-bote

  • no1g8r
    Message 1 of 972 , Aug 6, 2000
      Hi Joel!<br><br>I stumbled across this ad while
      looking for a porta-bote myself. The combination of
      shipping charges and base price makes it "not a good deal"
      for me. However, if it is local to you, it could save
      youy a few hundred dollars off the price of a new
      one.<br><br>"1995 portaboat 12 ft., 12 feet, folds flat and set up
      time 10 minutes by one person single outboard engines,
      fiberglass hull, $750.00, (817) 346-2635 Location:
      Ft.-worth, TX"<br><br>Good Luck. Let me know how it comes
      out, and if anyone sees a good deal on one in the
    • IAN
      Message 972 of 972 , May 19, 2011
        Hi. Have a look at the pictures I have posted at top of second page in the picture file. If you are looking for another idea re. porta dolly, it may be of some help.
        Ian Streten