WHATS UP???

  • lasd2
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
      Where is everybody? I would at least expect to hear mechanical
      wizardry from Moose. This board used to be hopping with
      information. Obviously, we have solved all our problems. Hope
      everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. Please come back after
      the 1st of the year.
    • techmoose99
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
        I haven't been doing any Porta Bote projects lately as I have been
        busy with some other things...but that doesn't mean I've stopped
        thinking about the things I'd like to do!

        Moose