porta bote seat

  • kraig vans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      I am in need of a seat for my 14' porta bote. It's the second seat from the
      front. Anyone out there in the community that would have parts for these
      botes for sale or old damaged bote you are trying to rid.

    • Stuart Bell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        Kraig,

        I urge you to buy factory replacement seats rather than
        making your own or using old cast-off seats. While they are
        a bit more money, they maintain the original flotation
        designed into the 'bote and have been reengineering to avoid
        the breakage of the older model seats.

        /Stu

        Stuart Bell
        1993 Gemini 3400 #379: Shearwater
        Cell (561) 352-1796

      • cregvee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
          I have a 07 porta bote extreme, the new bote the Alph 1 has been redesigned with new seating system. They no longer make the seats for my bote. Spoke to Sandy already.