Serious problem, suggestions anyone?

  • sptsailing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Assuming I could repair it, last week I bought a 2002 Genesis IV for a very low price due to the fact that rodents had chewed through the transom bladder fold. I have some of the Eternabond repair tape per suggestions here, but now that I am looking more at this hole, it seems to me there should be yet other, better ways. In the photos section, Repairs folder there are two pictures of the hole, one from the inside of the boat and another from the outside.

      Has anyone had good luck with other repair methods?