12' double ender

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Greetings,

      I just bought a 12' double ender, and I have a couple of questions for the experts. It is in pretty good shape, except that the foam on the hull is going to have to be replaced. I know where to get the foam and all that, but what is the story with the fasteners? Are they just a special kind of pop rivet or can they be reused? If I have to drill them out, then I suppose I would use stainless screws, washers and locknuts. Do any of you have an opinion on this? Also, what kind of fastener holds the planing flaps together? TIA.