14 foot bote for sale

  • Joseph Ciarmataro
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
      I have a 14' bote. About 5 yrs. old with all the parts including Bimini top. Health and relocation is forcing me to sell it as much as I don't want to.

      The bote has been used about 10 hrs with 6hp. Tohatsu motor used in freshwater only. I'm selling the bote or the bote and motor to the best offer. The bote has been used but has few signs of wear and is watertight and really goes with the 6 hp. The motor looks like the day I got it and starts on first pull.

      I really don't want to sell so please don't contact me with an insulting offer. I'm not into charity these days either. A fair offer will get the bote and/or motor.

      Joe Ciarmataro

      joe.ciarmataro@...
    • pianewman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012