My 2HP Suzuki DT2 is on Ebay

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      Won't say more cause there's probably rules against it, but I recently picked up a good deal on a sweet Honda so am getting rid of DT2.
      Bruce
      704 277 2018
    • sk
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
        Hi Bruce,

        If it's their 2hp+ model that starts in gear, that's because they never put
        a neutral into this model and are having trouble selling them for that
        reason.

        Portatech