[California PortaBoters] Re: Davit system for Portabote on Trawler

  • techmoose99
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
      Also try the search feature on the forum here for previous discussions about this. I also remember someone had posted pictures in the photo section of a davit system they used from their dock

      Moose

      --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, Betty Hughes <bdejong99@...> wrote:

      > Thank you! Yes I'd like to see the set up.
      >
      > ~Betty
      >

      > ________________________________

    • donwogs
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
        I would like to post the photos, but have not done it before.

      • Pete, in Tacoma WA
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
          Easy to do. From the home page, in the left column, click on photos, then in the upper right corner click on create an album and then create a name for it, then click on add photos. Come back anytime to add, modify, or delete those photos in the album.
          -Pete, in Tacoma WA USA
          gen3/5hpB&S

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
            I have just posted some photos of the davit system we have on the Porta-bote yahoo group web site under "davits". If you need more or different views let us know.

            We love having our dinghy out of the water so no worries about growth on the bottom and less likely that someone will steal it.

            If you are in the Oriental NC area you are welcome to come see.

            D & Don Wogaman
          • Betty Hughes
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
              Thanks so much for the photos. They are helpful to understand your system. I
              would agree that having the boat out of the water is a very good thing!
              Unfortunately we are in Naples, FL, but the photos really explain it well.

              ~Betty