Re: Thinking about upgrading to new 14' bote

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1 10:13 AM
      I am glad to say I have had 'zero' issues with the seats. I did try to force the support once in a middle seat and almost bent it...lesson was to ensure that the PB is in the water or on the dollies before pushing them to the center seam. Other than that, they just get hot in the sun so a pad/seat is in order, but you probably knew that.

      Happy boting!