RE: [California PortaBoters] Re: NEW "SUPER" SEATS

  • Jack Royalty
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi Sandy,

      This past fall you replaced my rear seat on my 10' PB. I am the one who sent
      my cracked seat back to you for closer inspection. My question is is the
      seat you sent me the new model or the same model as I returned to you?

      Also, is there anywhere close to Augusta, GA. or Columbia, SC where I can
      see the new portable deck? I am interested in purchasing one but would like
      to see it and examine it before making a purchase. I think a "hands on" look
      would be beneficial.

      Thanks,

      Jack Royalty

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
        Hi Jack,

        The new seats were just introduced this past month. The didn't exist last
        Fall. Also, they wouldn't fit your hull without a lot of modifications. But
        the seat you received last Fall should last for many years. It has all the
        latest improvements.Thousands in use without a problem.

        Because of the economy, we will not be doing either of these shows. They
        proved very weak as far as attendance is concerned last year.

        I understand your feelings and I'll tell our sales folks to keep you in mind
        when we receive an order close by which, with the owner's permission, you
        would be able to examine his/her Porta-Deck.

        Here are the initial setup instructions which may give you a better idea of
        this new product.

        www.porta-bote.com/deckinstruct

        Best wishes,

        Sandy

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010
          Sandy,

          I appreciate the update and I'll look forward to someone in my area w/ a P-D
          in the near future.