Re: Porta-Bote and Customer Relations

  • racebrakes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Due to etiquette, Sandy probably can't comment, but I can......

      So often it seems, the odd negative things can be over emphasized, this to the detriment of the majority of positive things that go unreported.

      Thanks Bobbo and JR for reporting your positive outcomes to this forum.

      Also, show of hands all those who have never had a problem with their Bote - wow look at all those hands.

      Cheers,

      Steve.

      --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "ur2jcr" <jroyalty@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I too would like to thank PB and Sandy for their concern and willingness to work with me on a problem with my rear seat. My 10' bote was only 3 years old and my seat developed long cracks along the back and bottom side of the seat.
      >
      > I sent Sandy photos and he authorized me to return the cracked seat to them. They then provided me with a new seat free of charge. We need more companies with the attitude that BP and Sandy demonstrate.
      >
      > JR

    • pianewman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
        --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "racebrakes" <racebrakes@...> wrote:
        >> Due to etiquette, Sandy probably can't comment, but I can......
        >
        > So often it seems, the odd negative things can be over emphasized, this to the detriment of the majority of positive things that go unreported.
        >
        > Thanks Bobbo and JR for reporting your positive outcomes to this forum.
        >
        > Also, show of hands all those who have never had a problem with their Bote - wow look at all those hands.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Steve.

        I heartily concur. Sandy cheerfully took care of a cosmetically damaged (delivery gouge) hull, also replaced a wheel that I neglectfully trashed.
        Love my woefully under-used bote.
        Ed