Re: Casting deck made by Portabote?

  • curtisaf47
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hurry up already. The suspense is driving me bananananananas. I hope you can set a low price point so us poorer folks can afford them. I know you have a lot invested in development costs.

      I can envision this ladder/casting deck/trolling motor mount/anchor attachment point becoming an accessory purchased by most boat owners. Have you named it yet? LCDTMMAAP? Nah, too many consonants, not enough vowels, too many letters for a good acronym. How about All Purpose Deck (APD),

      Anxiously awaiting the product announcement and availability. Dreading the price tag. With so many already spoken for, I'm wondering what the wait will be for those of us that can't or won't commit until we see it and know the price? I hope your first production run is large enough for the apparent demand.

      Curt
      --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "portabot" <sk@...> wrote:

      > It will fit all 10' 12' and 14' models dating back 17 years to 1992. This was the introduction of the Genesis III series squareback models

    • sk
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 5, 2010
        Hello Chris,

        At this time we are offering only the complete package. If ordered this
        week, we anticipate we will be able to ship January 25th

        I know what you mean. That is a rough water area. Have fished there
        occasionally, myself.

        We're receiving about 100+ orders each day and all want the total package.
        So we have to go with demand to insure prompt delivery.

        Best wishes,

        Sandy