GR8 Foot Bote

  • lacc221
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      We received our great little Olive 8 footer Jan 30 and put it together
      at once. It's still open in our garage, tucked between the car and the
      freezer, I'll close it up tomorrow. I really like the looks of it,
      much better than the 12 footer we use to have. It looks roomy enough
      for the 2 of us and our fishing gear. I'm anxious to get going and
      tempted to push it out on the ice (not). I think I'll post some
      pictures of it in all of it's simplicity. I must admit I do like
      looking at all the modifications you guys have been coming up with even
      though I have sworn off them. I may eventually buy a PB dolly and use
      that spring loaded mod as shown in photos - that's a good idea.
      Keepin It Simple.
    • mshawnharris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        I am in the same 'boat' as you. Just got the PB and waiting for
        warmer climes to launch. I also plan to keep it simple, except for
        the bow piece. I have some leftover artificial wood decking and will
        probably cut out enough to put a cleat on it just to have something
        to tie off the boat. Maybe we should start a PB 'Purist' group in a
        few months! (LOL-just kidding)