2006 14' Portabote for sale w/ 9.8 Tohatsu $2500

  • ir110tech
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
      I have for sale a 2006 al. portabote with casting decks, porta-dolly
      w/spring mod, wooden bow piece with cleat and anchor
      roller,floorboard, 2 seats, motorguide transom mount trolling motor
      and 9.8hp Tohatsu with only 32 hours. I really hate to let it go but
      we're building a house and need the money.
    • jbmoreno50
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
        Sorry to hear you have to part with your boat.
        Sounds like a nice set up.
        What part of the country are you in?

        Joe
        Southern California

        --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "ir110tech" <fech85@...> wrote:

        > I have for sale a 2006 al. portabote with casting decks, porta-dolly
        > w/spring mod, wooden bow piece with cleat and anchor
        > roller,floorboard, 2 seats, motorguide transom mount trolling motor
        > and 9.8hp Tohatsu with only 32 hours. I really hate to let it go but
        > we're building a house and need the money.

      • Ronald Ledbetter
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
          Jacksonville, FL .

          On Dec 4, 2007 2:58 PM, jbmoreno50 <jbmoreno50@...> wrote:

          > Sorry to hear you have to part with your boat.
          > Sounds like a nice set up.
          > What part of the country are you in?
          >
          > Joe
          > Southern California
          >
          > --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com <PortaBote%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "ir110tech" <fech85@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have for sale a 2006 al. portabote with casting decks, porta-dolly
          > > w/spring mod, wooden bow piece with cleat and anchor
          > > roller,floorboard, 2 seats, motorguide transom mount trolling motor
          > > and 9.8hp Tohatsu with only 32 hours. I really hate to let it go but
          > > we're building a house and need the money.

        • jhaught
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
            May I PLease have your email address to write you off list about your bote for sale ? jhaught@...

            Thank You, Jeff , Clearwater, Florida

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 9, 2007
              --- In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, "ir110tech" <fech85@...> wrote:

              > I have for sale a 2006 al. portabote with casting decks, porta-dolly
              > w/spring mod, wooden bow piece with cleat and anchor
              > roller,floorboard, 2 seats, motorguide transom mount trolling motor
              > and 9.8hp Tohatsu with only 32 hours. I really hate to let it go but
              > we're building a house and need the money.

              I am interested in your boat & motor. What color is it? I am in
              Illinois but am coming to FL for the winter on Jan 1. If I sent a
              down payment and picked it up on my way to Fl, would you be
              interested. I will pay cash for balance when picked up
              Larry.
            • ir110tech
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 9, 2007