Re: some comments from a new portabote o

  • jpinvacare
    Message 1 of 972 , Feb 1, 2001
      Thanks for your comments about my home site and
      my endorsement of the Porta-Bote. However, after I
      became an owner/user of my Porta-Bote, I asked
      Porta-Bote if I could represent the product in my area. They
      acknowledged that I could sell the boats on a Part Time basis
      and do shows etc. So, even though I endorse the
      product I also market it in my area. Just for the
      record.<br><br>Again thanks for your positive comments. I also would
      like to see more individual home page web sites by
      users so that others can express themselves as a few of
      us have for Porta-Bote.<br>Enjoy your boat and Happy
      Portaboteing.
    • IAN
      Message 972 of 972 , May 19, 2011
        Hi. Have a look at the pictures I have posted at top of second page in the picture file. If you are looking for another idea re. porta dolly, it may be of some help.
        Ian Streten