19983Re: [California PortaBoters] Re: Tohatsu or Suzuki 6hp

  • Rob
    Jan 31, 2014
      I used to use a cheap hand truck as a wheeled engine stand for a 4HP Yamaha.  It was a little too small of a base, didn't take much force to knock it over forwards. I liked the small footprint so I built a better version out of scrap 2x4 and casters.  Also has a shelf on the bottom to hold a 5 gallon bucket of water at the right height so I can run it in the driveway.  Cost me nothing.  Could be replicated for $10-15.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 30, 2014, at 10:30 PM, Chris Kriendler <loki2@...> wrote:

      If you mean a stand that is with wheels, almost any marine supply will
      have them. WestMarine can get you one if they do not have one on hand.
      CMK

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic