      From: PortaBote@yahoogroups.com [mailto: PortaBote@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of davej12345@...
      Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:31 AM
      To: PortaBote@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [California PortaBoters] RE: wood spreader lenght

      Hi Jim - I was reading your post about the spreader board and I am need of one myself. I was wondering if you would be willing to send me a tracing like you did for the other gentleman?

      my info is as follows: David Johnson, 33 Colonial Dr , Enfield CT 06082

      Thanks!

      DJ

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic