19866RE: RE: PortaBote gatherings

  • matthewrs@y7mail.com
    Oct 18, 2013

       Hi rodgar,

      If you go to the forum and click on conversations button it will take you to a page that has "New Topic" button on the right hand side.

      Cheers,

      Matt

      ---In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, <portabote@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This is not an actual reply, but a request from one who has been a member for about 6 months. How does one actually post a new message on this board? This seems to have become so over-restricted that members cannot find a way to post a notice. I agree that the idiot or two that was causing all the trouble last spring and early summer was aggravating, but is this kind of fortress-like action the only solution? If there is something I am missing, will someone let me know. I am now more aggravated than when the idiot was splashing around.

      ---In portabote@yahoogroups.com, <reelsir110111@...> wrote:

      Do any of the members ever get together, etc a PotaBote rally ? I have just moved to Columbia Tn and was wondering if there are any other portaboters around.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic